Covid Certificate Download 2nd Dose | Covid-19 Vaccine 2nd Dose Certificate Download | Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number | how to get vaccination certificate
India is third phase of vaccination drive. Initial vaccination task opened for doctors, nurses and frontline workers. And then for the people above the age of 45 years and now all the citizens between the age of 18 and 44 can get themselves vaccine in the country.
So, they first have to register on the government official website called Cowin using your Aadhaar card, pan card, passport or any such identity proof. Then you must book an appointment to get your vaccine dose, so when you get your first dose of vaccine you get a provisional vaccination certificate and when you receive your second dose of vaccine you will get a final digital vaccination certificate. So, what is this vaccine certificate and why do you need it.
You took the doses of vaccine but can you prove that? That’s why this vaccine certificate will help you. It is an official document issued by the government of India that proves you have been vaccinated. It has a 13-digit beneficiary id using which you can see all the details including the name you vaccine you received, the person who vaccinated you, the place, and the date of the vaccine.
So, this vaccination certificate will help you in travelling purpose or at your work. You can download it via Aarogya Setu App or form government official website Cowin and then save it on your phone or computer. Some people are receiving the physical certificate at the time of getting vaccinated, but some have to download it online. Let’s see how you can download it using cowin website first.
• Go to www.cowin.gov.in on your phone or laptop.
• Tap this orange box register sign in yourself right at the top.
• You will be taken to another web page.
• Now enter your mobile number the one that you used to register yourself for vaccination.
• Then tap get OTP.
• Now you can see all the details of your doses here.
• You can see the certificate button just below dose 1 and dose 2. Since you received only one dose then tap the certificate option below dose 1.
• And if you received second dose also then tap the option certificate below dose 2.
• Which will be the final vaccination certificate on clicking that PDF of the certificate will be automatically downloaded. You can then save this on your mobile or laptop.
• you can also download your vaccine certificate through Aarogya Setu App.
• Open Arogya Setu Aap on your phone and click the vaccination options from the top.
• Now enter your mobile number and tap proceed to verify.
• You will get an OTP type that and tap Proceed to Verify.
• Now tap the certificate icon under action and download the file.
• after downloading you can save it on your computer or phone or take a printout and keep safe for future purposes.
Do share it with your friends and family so that, they can also download their Covid Vaccine Certificate.