Instructions to Fill UPSC CDS Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Online submission of application can only be made at website https://upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted. If you wish to make any changes, you may submit a fresh application with requisite revision by the last date for receipt of application i.e. 11-01-2022 (6:00 P.M.). Your registration-id for latest completely submitted application will be considered for processing and all earlier submitted applications will stand cancelled. It is also advised that the email-id and mobile number must be retained for future references.
UPSC CDS 2022 Application Form Details
|Examination||Combined Defence Services Examination (I)|
|Closing (Last ) Date||January 11, 2022 Till (6:00 P.M.).|
1.Online submission of application can only be made at website https://upsconline.nic.in.
2.Before Proceeding to fill form, we suggest to read below instructions. So that you can fill the form correctly.
3. Fill UPSC CDS -I Form Online Link
Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
The filling of online application contains two parts.
A. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
B. Part-II Registration consists of following Stages.
1. Filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination centre and Agreeing to Declaration.
2. Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 22-12-2021 to 11-01-2022 (6:00 P.M.).
3. Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
4. When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration Number will be generated. Please note down Registration Number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, uploading of scanned photograph, signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of centre and agree to declaration.
5. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format and must be uploaded first. The digital size of file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
6. After uploading your photograph then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
7. Next upload your photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
8. If you are selecting the assistive device other than listed, upload scanned ‘other assistive device’ in JPG format. The digital size of file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
9. Candidates can pay application fee online, through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking facility of any Banks or by cash challan in SBI bank.
10. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 10-01-2022 i.e. one day before the closing date. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date of application.
11. Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can do so directly during submission of online form.
12. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps of payment.
13. Please provide the photo identity card number and upload copy of the same in Online Application Form and remember to carry it at the time of Personality Test/Examination at the venue.
On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
January 11, 2022 Till (6:00 P.M.).